The Glass Vac environmental solution incorporates a GP3 glass Imploder (the Cube) integrated into a sealed collection container capable of holding between 1 tonne and 4.5 tonne of imploded glass & glass bottles depending on the size of tank required. The cube is emptied via custom made collection system which can evacuate the sealed container in less than ten minutes. The Cube can be accessed via the vacuum system from up to 70 meters, allowing the cube to be sited in difficult inner city locations such as basements.
- Up to 80% reduction in glass collection frequency.
- Up to 80% reduction in customer storage space requirement.
- Eliminates manual handling of wheelie bins.
- Eliminates messy waste storage areas.
- Reduces emissions, congestion and carbon footprint.
- 100% of the glass can be recycled.
The Glass Vac Process